Friday, September 09, 2005

CASE #5: STACY + FABIO



SUBMITTED BY: STACY
LENGTH OF RELATIONSHIP: 1.5 MONTHS
INFO: These are things that I said to him over the course of our break-up. They were delivered by phone / text / e-mail / before, during and after sex / face-to-face.


----------------------------------------------------

FROM: STACY
TO: FABIO
SUBJECT: Why we need a (permanent) break (for a GOOD long period of time)...


- Because I can't breathe.

- My best friends mean too much to me and you don't.

- I don't feel like myself.

- You're scary looking. I think I was on drugs when I first met you. Then got suckered into dating you. Sorry. Hey man, you've said a lot harsher words than that to me.

- I feel dull / not-creative / lifeless / trapped.

- The relationship is unhealthy.

- It is unfixable / the more we try, the more unhealthy it got.

- A constant battle.

- I'm finished fooling myself / I'm not in love / I'm not ready for marriage or for kids.

- You were challenging me / empty threats / telling me "no, you cannot do this".

- I wanted to prove you wrong, but I realize now that I don't need to.

- And no, me dumping you will NOT kill you.

- I don't know what I want, but I know what I don't want.

- I feel pressured.

- Yeah, I messed up... but I'm glad that it happened now as opposed to six months down the road.

- We fought too much, and we only dated a month and a half.

- Everything's too absurd, you're too dramatic.

- Our relationship went too fast.

- I wanted to be in love so badly, that I made myself believe it... I love you, but I don't "love" you... and I feel like I led you on, to a point. And it's not fair. We are NOT being fair to EACH OTHER.

- I'm not ready for everything to be so set in stone, like how you wanted.

- I'm too independent to feel like I am being so trapped / so controlled / so manipulated.

- You don't treat me as an equal, you treat me like a child. You disrespect me, you yell at me. You don't give me time to speak, and time to voice my opinion and my thoughts.

- You have a lot of life experience, a lot more than I have been through. You have been alone, and I want to feel alone. I want to feel everything in life. I want to be heart broken. I want to screw up. I'm not ready for this. I don't want to be a house wife at 25. I want to experience all these things for myself. And life is short, and it's about experiencing it for yourself. I can't give on demand. And you expected too much of me, too often. And it wasn't fair.

- This relationship isn't normal. We are at two completely different points in our lives.

- I don't need to need somebody, unlike you.

- I don't need to break your heart, again. Although you're such a jerk, I wouldn't mind doing it over and over. You deserve it. Seriously.

- You're WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too needy.

- I feel like I am too selfish right now to be in such a serious relationship.

- This relationship taught me a lot, a lot of self-discovery. I got to see more of my true colours, and UNFORTUNATELY, a lot of your true colours.

- You can't force me to show emotion. You can't force me to be there for you. I will be there when I am ready. I will show emotion when I am ready. And I'm not ready right now. STOP FORCING ME. GOD! If I could, I would smack you.

- We are going two completely separate directions right now. It's not fair to you. And it is not fair to me.

- YOU'RE COMPLETELY SUFFOCATING ME!!!!!!

- I'm not running away out of fear, I'm running away because I am smart. And I am learning what I need, and what I want, and what I don't want. And you have taught me a lot.

- I need you to respect my decision. I need you to not manipulate (cause you are REALLY good at it... so good you should take it up as a profession) me, and my thoughts. You need to stop controlling me, because that is how I feel. I feel controlled.

- I don't want to hurt you again, and so that is why I have to let you go. And I don't want you to hurt me anymore, and that is why I have to go. We upset each other too much. You words, they are sarcastic at times, and to be honest, they hurt.

- I don't see us getting back together, ever. Not when you get back, not in a month, not in six months, not in a year.

- I am who I am. Got a problem? Fuck off.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, reading through all these comments I'm all the while thinkin to myself...which of these things did she say DURING sex? :)

12:13 PM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With statments like that and possibly during sex, I'd suffocate her too. Already it sounds like she was the one that argued all the time and if he didn't like her opinion then tough shit.

I'm sure Fabio is better off, banging some other chick who's not screaming at him or berating him while he's pleasuring her.

Peace out!

3:46 PM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get it.
after a month and a half is it even considered a breakup? you just say your goodbyes and get on with it.
thats the thing about this site - too many people here take short relationships way too seriously.

11:07 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger e-closure.com said...

Hey anon,
I get where you're comin from but I also believe that length doesn't matter. It's the beginning that's the best.

12:36 AM, November 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bore this bitch is.

9:37 PM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like her post. I've been with a Fabio before... Sometimes, that's what they need to hear. Kudos for getting out fast, Stacy!

8:34 AM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A month and a half??? I guess i have about five SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS going on right now, a month and a half you barely know a person!!

1:46 PM, December 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm making wild assumptions here, but I've had a couple relationships like this, and it's always little girls who think that they want to fall in love and have something serious, but aren't willing to accept the responsibility of it. she said herself that she was done "fooling herself", well, you're probably not the only person you were fooling. You shouldn't lie to people about what you want or don't want only to jerk them around in the end. If you don't know what you want from a relationship, then don't be in one. Just go screw random guys and do the whole "finding yourself" bit without messing with someone's heart and head. Don't make someone love you just so that they can be your impetus for going on a crazy "freedom" streak where you just screw up your entire life and turn into someone they never would have loved had they known how horrible you really were. Girls, please, just learn to do this on your own BEFORE you try falling in love. In other words, grow up.

Signed,
Bitter as Hell

[this comment was made without any semblance of knowledge of poster's actual relationship or activies involved in said relationship and with full admittance that poster's subject probably was a real asshole just like the author of said comment]

4:49 PM, January 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i am with a fabio!!!!!!!!! over controling inconsiderate son of a bitch and me being young and stupid. but ummm see me and my fabio have been together 3 yrs :S like a month and 1/2 is creepppy! but yea im cunfusedd about my fabio do i love the controling bitch he is?? i think im getting scared!

11:45 PM, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor fabs. its good to write that on your own but i hope the poor man didnt cry. :(

5:23 PM, May 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home