Monday, April 10, 2006

CASE #48: TYLER + MARLENE


SUBMITTED AND ENDED BY:TYLER
LENGTH OF RELATIONSHIP: 3 MONTHS
INFO: This was definitely one of my more rockier relationships. I was your typical "nice guy" in this one. Anything she wanted, I did everything in my power to give to her, which probably led her to believe she could get away with murder (even moreso messing around behind my back). Let this be a lesson to women that insist on "wearing the pants" in your relationships (for guys you sincerely care about at least) We can walk on all four like dogs, beg for treats, and learn a new trick or two; but you stop tossing rover a bone, and he just might find something else to fetch.

Just to clarify, I was friends with a lot of her guy friends, which is how we got introduced. The night before this conversation took place, she threw a little "party" with the said friends while I was at work. One of the friends that attended the party gave me the lowdown the next morning. Apparantely she drunkenly tried to make out with three of my friends, all of whom (angrily) turned her away. I guess we know who's side they favor, it's a shame she didn't at the time. Also, the part about walking 3 hours in the cold is when my truck broke down on the freeway, and I walked three hours to her house because she wouldnt drive 20 minutes to pick me up. (this happened about a week before the breakup)

and on a sidenote: yes the breakup took place over AIM. Although it may seem juvenile, due to certain inconvieniences; 75% of all our conversations had to take place via instant messaging.


----------------------------------------------------

Tyler: we have to talk
Marlene: Whats wrong?
Tyler: what do you want from me?
Tyler: what purpose do i serve in this "relationship"
Marlene: Why do u say that
Tyler: why wouldnt I?? you deny me to other guys, you hang out with your ex, im nothing in front of you friends, you dont love me, and im pretty sure you dont care about me
Tyler: i loved you, you meant the world to me, and after the first two weeks together i felt like i was your sidekick or some shit
Marlene: What friends?
Marlene: Omg
Tyler: to all your L------(city) buddies, im a fucking joke arent i?
Marlene: What the fuck no!
Marlene: I dont even hang out with them
Tyler: i walked 3 hours in the cold to see you, you wouldnt even get out of your bed to pick me up
Marlene: We never even talk bout u
Tyler: you think i couldnt have just walked home, dont you think that wouldve been easier?
Marlene: My fuckin car was blocked in!
Tyler: ok, so your car was blocked in fine, but what am i to you?
Marlene: Ur my bf!
Tyler: your fuck buddy? did you like keeping me around because you liked that i cared about you?
Marlene: Omg tyler
Tyler: am i your lost puppy that you can treat like shit, but ill still come home
Marlene: U know what! Fine u wana break up?
Tyler: do you? because i know you want to. At least that's what you told everyone at your little party.
Marlene: Just say so
Tyler: stop fucking with my head, stop saying you care when you dont, i dont mean shit to you just admit it
Marlene: Stop throwing me signs that u do and just do it!
Tyler: you know why i stayed with you, do you even know why i got with you in the first place?
Marlene: I never treated u like shit tyler
Tyler: i thought you cared about me, and it felt really good, so i cared for you back..
Tyler: yes you have, you get drunk with your ex r----(name), god knows what you've been doing behind my back
Tyler: i wouldve done anything for you marlene... but you had to go and piss it away because you say you cant love
Tyler: i hope you realize that, i hope you realize that guys like me are few far and between, i know plenty of girls whose boyfriends treat them like bags of dirt
Tyler: they tell me all the time how they wish more men were like me, are they all fucking liars just like you?
Marlene: Tyler
Tyler: im so fucking stupid, naive, and blind
Marlene: Tyler
Tyler: god i hate myself right now
Tyler: what?
Marlene: Im sorry
Marlene: This isnt gona work
Marlene: Isnt it?
Tyler: no, it wont, you wont let it work. dont even pretend for a second I was the cause of any of this
Tyler: i've fought for a relationship since day one
Tyler: and i tried, i really did, but you kept pushing me away
Tyler: my only regret is fighting harder the further away I got
Tyler: because now I know I fought for nothing
Marlene: But i didnt push u away
Tyler: no you didnt.. but you sure as hell tried to
Tyler: i guess last night was the final straw though
Tyler: bravo.
Marlene: I care for u a lot tyler
Tyler: prove it.
Tyler: words can only go so far
Marlene: Im sorry im an idiot
Marlene: And i take things 4 granted
Tyler: do you know what you're sorry for?
Marlene: But this really isnt gona work
Tyler: you're telling me..
Tyler: i hope you know this is all your fault.
Marlene: I do know its my fault
Marlene: Im sorry 4 me ever wantin somethin that didnt go so well with u
Tyler: what are you trying to say? i couldnt give you what you wanted? do you even know what you want?
Marlene: I dont
Marlene: :-(
Marlene: Im a stupid piece of shit thats what i know
Tyler: im sorry to hear that.. i hope someday you'll realize what you want, and then probably realize that you could've had it
Marlene: Yea
Tyler: i really miss how things were... i was such a happy person, hopefully i can find that in someone else.. i hope the same for you.
Tyler: i guess we're done
Tyler: maybe someday when i forgive you, we can be friends
Marlene: Shit
Tyler: give my movie to e----(name) please, i have to return that to blockbuster.. and i'll still burn you your CDs, because i unlike most people am a man of my word
Tyler: bye.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she gave him back his movie. I hate it when they keep your things.

5:30 PM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler's a whiner... Grow up. She's just not that in to you.

10:07 AM, April 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler-
You certainly come across as quite a cock here.

11:33 AM, April 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women think it is super sexy when you beg them to feel sorry for you.

Then again, what do I know? I am only "The Vice-President of the United States of You're a Huge Vagina Tyler!"

10:58 PM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm...you sound weak and needy, Tyler. you need to mature emotionally. no girl wants that kind of baggage

12:56 PM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, sort yourself out sunshine, or the only dates you're going to be getting will be with your right hand. it's not your fault, this is what happened when women got pissed off with manly men and wanted 'sensitive' guys, there's a whole generation of guys like you.

7:03 PM, May 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't listen to all these broads call you a whiner a pussy. A lot of guys will put up with twice the bullshit, and still dont have the guff to break it off like you did.

typical girl to bust a complete 180 when you confront her with her bullshit, good job for standing your ground

7:21 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how DVD returns and the great dividing of the CD collection feature so prominently on many breakup letters.

4:31 PM, January 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A frowny face as part of the break up.... oh, e-closure this is definitely a classic moment!

7:18 PM, October 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bahahahahaha. what a joke.

tyler, you are certainly a little bit of a vag, but marlene? what a hoochie mama. i like that he just makes her feel terrible, but he does it by making himself look terrible, which is poor style.

6:58 PM, December 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home