Tuesday, September 13, 2005

CASE #6: MONIKA + JIMI



SUBMITTED BY: MONIKA
LENGTH OF RELATIONSHIP: 1 YEAR & 2 MONTHS
----------------------------------------------------

FROM: MONIKA (32 yrs old)
TO: JIMI (24 yrs old)
SUBJECT: I hope you got what you wanted


Jimi,

I hope you got what you wanted. You spent a year with me and told me you loved me and I made you a better person once. Then if all that is true how could you hurt me so badly, you won't even acknowledge you know me. I spent all my time and money on you. And stuck up for you when no one else would. I hurt so bad and you don't even care. I hate how you have made me feel and everyone says I am better off without you. Maybe they are right, maybe someday I will realize that. But right now all I can do is wait to stop hurting, while you live it up. I wish I had never met you.

Monika.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monika, I wish I had never read this. I feel cheated and betrayed, especially at the depth of the other stories, even the "mystery case". I had much larger expectations from you, but you let me down. Now, I have to let you go too.

Maybe its not too late, maybe it is. Its up to you. If you wish to regain my interest, you WILL have to give me more details and good stuff.

3:39 PM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh Jimi is not only eight years younger than you he's also 24! And you expected what exactly? I'm surely sypathetic to the hurt but you've used the term "made" as it relates to feeling in more than one instance. We don't MAKE people better. And others don't MAKE us mad. 32 is high time to be taking some fecking responsibility for your own feelers.

Find someone mature enough to support you if you choose this, somone who's a little more stable in their life as a result of a bit more seasoning. Hell, dicking people over is almost a prerequisite at 24 - kinda like drug use and yaking in your own bed sheets.

4:00 PM, December 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bahahahaha.

sometimes the comments are better than the entries.

this is DEFINITELY one of those situations.

2:40 AM, February 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home