Thursday, November 24, 2005

CASE #19: GARY + ACE


photo submitted by ace.

SUBMITTED BY: ACE
LENGTH OF RELATIONSHIP: 3 MONTHS 11 DAYS


----------------------------------------------------


FROM:GARY
TO: ACE
SUBJECT: ALWAYS


Ace,

Where to begin, it all started so quickly; yet so amazingly... Everything was rushed but it just seemed so right. You loved me and i loved you, what more was there to discuss? Baby, you mean a lot to me, more then i can explain in just words you are the one I'm always thinking about the one thats always on my mind and the one I always talk about (its so silly) in the short 3 months we've been together we've shared more then some people share in a lifetime. Everywhere i go everything i do all the stuff in my room its just you and me and its so sweet. I dont know if this seems like outta the blue but I know i've mentioned it to you in the past that i thought things were being really rushed and I've been feeling smothered and that i needed some time to like relax, but that kinda didnt really work out cuz we both needed eachother. Ace everyday I dont see you it kills me more and more and each time i dont talk to you on the phone it eats me up, but I have to tell myself that its gonna work out in the end. I'm not ready to have you out of my life Ace you mean WAY too much to me for that to happen. But I seriously think I need some time to see what i want.

I think this is getting really serious, and im going through a lot of stuff right now (and i want you to be here for me) but i think i need some time to think about what i want in my life and now that it is at where its at I dont think im ready or if i am ready i need to get serious. Ace i still want to talk to you and i still want to see you i just need a little bit of time, if you still love me the way you've always said you will understand and give me time.

I love you always baby!

--- Gary aka monkey/PoPo/Baby/BABY!/BABY?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dick! we've all gotten one of these letters, same old story.... ur too hot for him anyway ;)

6:34 PM, November 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with the previous comment. you are way too cute for him, with those very kissable lips. damn.

4:10 PM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger April said...

Ok this is one of the lamest I read so far. I was excited it was two boys then again let down..two boys = twice the let down! (yes iam bitter!)

9:58 PM, January 24, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

4:18 PM, February 07, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home