Friday, March 07, 2008

CASE #88: JAKE + SARA + KELLY


SUBMITTED BY: SARAH

LENGTH OF RELATIONSHIP: 9 months for Jake and Sarah, 7 months for Jake and Kelly.

INFO: Jake and I had known each other for a year before we started dating. We began seeing each other as often as we could. Two months into this, he met Kelly and he began going on dates with her. They were "just friends" and "just hanging out". Now, I had known Kelly prior to this, but we had never been good friends, so I couldn't really talk to her about it. I just trusted that my boyfriend had been telling me the truth. I continued to see him even though we're attending different colleges and we haven't seen each other in a very long time. We stayed in contact through emails and letters, and apparently so did he and Kelly. Nine months after we began dating, Kelly and I finally found out what had been going on and decided something had to be done.



FROM: KELLY
TO: JAKE

ok jake, jokes over. im tired of being played with.

i really didnt want to believe it. but sarah says she has been getting letters or emails or whatever from you too. and guess what, your telling us both the same story.

get your act together. im really getting tired of this. im done with the lies. im done being played with. im done with being led on to believe that we had something.

i have no desire to be with someone who thinks im so naive. did you really think that i wouldnt find out that your keeping a bunch of girls on the back-burner? looks like your plan is to lead lots of girls on, so that way you have options when you do get home.

from this point on im not talking about relationships with you.

you say all the time you have a hard time in the "letting down" department. so im going to do it for you. jake, we are done.

kelly


FROM: SARAH
TO: JAKE

I assume you've read Kelly's email by now, but if not, I'll give you an overview.
Kelly and I talked for about an hour Tuesday night about the emails and letters we have been receiving from you, and guess what? We figured out that you've been telling us both the exact same story: "I miss you, I love you, I want to be with you forever"

I'll be sending you a package of your letters, pictures, etc. that you've sent me. There's no reason to hang on to meaningless things like that. Just resend them to your other girlfriends.

I want you to send all of my stuff back immediately, no matter how much it's going to cost you. Oh, and my pictures. Send those back as well. You don't need to be staring at me if you don't care about me, right?

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just walk away and forget all about you.
I dare you.

Sarah

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I turn 34 next week and I am still sprouting new, albeit grey pubes. I honestly don't think we ever mature... we just lose the ability to have erections.

10:27 PM, April 09, 2008  
Blogger Anonymouseketeer said...

Yeah, they both want him back. And he'll probably give them both what they want, too. He'll just be more careful not to get caught.

12:00 PM, April 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home