Wednesday, July 26, 2006

CASE # 61: HEMINGWAY + LOLITA



SUBMITTED BY: LOLITA
INFO: Just wondering...do you take shitty poems from ex-es? Here, check this out and you tell me. These are from my ex boyfriend whom I had dated for 7 years. He was a police officer married at the time I met him, divorced long before we broke up. We broke up many times and got back together again. The first poem he sent me when he left his wife. The second he sent me when he moved in with me, and I caught him cheating.(one of many times) He thought he was a "Hemingway-type" genius when it came to writing...maybe he thought being from England gave him an edge...


----------------------------------------------------

To most he seemed distant, cold uncaring.
To some he was hated (he enjoyed this because he controlled it)
No one knew he was hollow, an empty shell of flesh, full of crap
Running on borrowed time like a shitbox car coasting down the highway
Perpetually at the point of breakdown.
Waiting to spite the driver but he was merely a passenger, the car out of control.
Some crazy bastard behind the wheel.
His insides, his hopes, his dreams, his thoughts
He gave away to another
full of her own emptiness.
Longing to give her the rest, he remained chained to his ride from hell.
Lacking the courage to jump from this car.
----------------------------------------------------

or if your "shit meter" isn't jumping yet, here is another....

----------------------------------------------------

I look at you, my heart races
I hear your voice, I melt inside
I touch your flesh, I ache for you
Your caress touches my face, my vision blurs
I look into your eyes, my leg shakes like a happy dog
I dream of you running through a thick forest.
I hold you hard
Never letting you go

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leg shaking like a dog AND a tick forest- doesn't get any more poetic than that. Sounds like an awful guy.

1:24 PM, July 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My absolute biggest pet peeve is horrible writers who think they're a god. It's just disgusts me, and I'm glad you finally let this guy go. What a loser, these poems are crappy!

Hahaha we're being so mean, but from what I can see, he deserves it!

11:07 PM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I froze your tears and made a dagger,
and stabbed it in my cock forever.
It stays there like Excalibur,
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are.

Take this cool dark steeled blade,
Steal it, sheath it, in your lake.
I'd drown with you to be together.
Must you breathe? Cos I need Heaven.


~ Excalibur by David Brent
from the BBC's "The Office"

8:37 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger e-closure.com said...

you're our favourite dick.

11:49 AM, July 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was he by any chance 22 years older than Lolita?

2:39 AM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home